Monday, December 12, 2016

Making My Own Face Swaps

Good Monday (12.12.16) morning.  I’m really into making my own face swaps.  You can see the first one below.  I like to end of up making them really cartoon y, if possible.


Today, I tried another one using the face of my niece.


And this how it turned out.

No doubt I will continue to make more.

The popular program that features this is, of course, Snapchat.  I heard that they are going to be called just SNAP in the future.  Maybe it already is.

I’ve done some of these that are similar using my oldest son, and my youngest granddaughter.  I also did one of my daughter yesterday.

It’s just a little creative fun, and I hope you enjoy me sharing it with you.

Since Christmas if quickly approaching, I want to go on to my own FREE offerings today.  Just right click and save to your own computer.  Put a copy of my card in the folders you build, and you’ll always know where you got the graphics.  And, of course, it’s there for you to SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!


Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!


Today’s graphics are: Top:  Merry Christmas (with Grannie), three more Christmas cards, A Heart Gift Tag, 2 heart papers, a frame to insert a picture, a coloring page, and a thank you card (for flowers received).











Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together. 

Remember to grab my card!

I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.


COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment