Friday, December 2, 2016

Safe in Columbus, Ohio

Good Friday (12.2.16) morning.  Yes!  I am safe in Columbus, Ohio.




As you know, a shooting took place in Columbus, at OSU.  We used to live fairly close to that area, but not anymore.

I heard about it first when I got a Facebook message from my son-in-law, saying, “I am safe!”.

I thought it was some kind of prank at first.  I wrote him back and said, “What is this?”

He responded, “Turn on your TV.”

It was very sad to see what was going on and how the campus was on lock-down.  Our family's thoughts and prayers go out to the families who lost or had students harmed.

All I can say is that they are still investigating.

I really wish our world was a safer place.  I just don’t understand this need for violence.

So, I want to keep my mind off all that, and go on to my own FREE offerings today.  Just right click and save to your own computer.  Put a copy of my card in the folders you build, and you’ll always know where you got the graphics.  And, of course, it’s there for you to SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!



Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!

Today’s graphics are: Top:  Hugs, Merry Christmas, My Love (card front), two borders for International Hug Day and Cookie Day, MARRY (Merry) me this Christmas with two different bases, Merry Christmas from our house to yours (two different bases), a blank base and another card front, Hugs again along with a blank.













Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together. (I hate to see Halloween end….).

Remember to grab my card!

I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.


COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment