Monday, November 21, 2016

I Am Grateful for All My Blessings

Good Monday morning (11.21.16) morning!  I'm taking a moment to say, "I am grateful for all my blessings."


There are so many blessings in our lives.  Thanksgiving seems to be the time we think about them the most.

Whenever I start to feel a little down, I count my blessings.

The ones I’m thinking of today are:

For family:  A good husband who still holds my hand when we’re out together walking.  Two wonderful, beautiful sisters who stand with me.  Nieces and nephews, too.  I’m thankful for my children:  each one is unique with their own strengths.  For my grandchildren who made my life light up when each entered the world, and made me feel young (and old) again.  For in-laws that are connected to us, and add another dimension and way of looking at different things.  For my parents, and grandparents, who shaped to be the person I am today, and I will see again in the future.

I thankful for the health I do have.

I am thankful that when I fell at my sister’s last week, I didn’t truly hurt myself.  To make things funnier, my second sister fell within about 30 seconds of my falling, and scrapped her elbow and knee.  I am thankful, as she is, that she did not fall into the bonfire, although she came very close.

I am thankful I have a mighty little Honda that has been paid for now for 16 years and is still running!

I am thankful I have a roof over my head even though I still pay for it monthly.

I am thankful I am retired, and don’t have to worry about the politics and stresses I felt while working.

I am thankful for the gifts the Lord has bestowed upon me, and that I still enjoy doing.

I am thankful for the food that nourishes my body.

And I know I am thankful that I have so many blessings in my life, I can’t even list them all.

What are you thankful for during this holiday week?

Focusing on my blessings makes me realize how blessed I am, and I hope you feel that way, too.  Take a minute to mentally list your own blessings!

Now, onto my own FREE offerings for today.  Just right click and save to your own computer.  Put a copy of my card in the folders you build, and you’ll always know where you got the graphics.  And, of course, it’s there for you to SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!



Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!


Today’s graphics are: Top lead-in picture above:  I am Blessed Owl, little owl, little flower, big flower, pink strip, patterned strip, paper, I am Blessed Base for a card, second base for a card, another base for another card with a flower on it, a Meow Postcard.










Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together. (I hate to see Halloween end….).

Remember to grab my card!

I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment