Monday, November 28, 2016

SCRIBBLES--Another Great Tool for Drawing

Good Monday (11.28.16) morning!  I love drawing blogs, and I love Scribbles, which can be a great tool for drawing!


Conan was built from one scribble drawing.  I got Conan, Bobby the fish, and three other items:  a funky face, a hand (which I used in the Conan character), and a hat.

Below, see the scribble faintly under the shape I drew from the scribbles.  That is the blank one in the picture below.  You can almost see the scribble below the shape.  I rotated that shape 90 degrees clock-wise three times to get a fish, a hand and a hat.

Below that, you will see the finished version of Bobby the Fish.






Here is the beginning of the shape for Conan.  I just kept working with him till I found something I liked.



Scribbles are a wonderful way to jump start your brain into seeing pictures.  Give it a try and see for yourself!

Onto my own FREE offerings today.  Just right click and save to your own computer.  Put a copy of my card in the folders you build, and you’ll always know where you got the graphics.  And, of course, it’s there for you to SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!


Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!

Today’s graphics are: Below are some fractal papers to use in your creating.  There are six of them and the flower separately, too.  








Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together. (I hate to see Halloween end….).

Remember to grab my card!

I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment