Monday, November 7, 2016

Life Returns to Normal in 3-2-1

Good Monday (11,7,16) morning.  I can't wait for life to return to normal in 3-2-1 days.  Today is 3:  tomorrow and voting is 2, and Wednesday is 1; when everything is said and done, and life returns to normal again.  At least for a while.


So, the big day is tomorrow!  Everyone that’s going to vote will have done so by the end of the day.   Most eyes will be on their television sets … waiting with bated breath!

I will be so glad when it’s over.

I wanted to let you everyone know that I will only be posting two days a week this week and in the future.  It used to be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I am dropping Wednesday for now.

Originally, I was only going to post one day a week, and that may come to pass, eventually.  We’ll see.

Right now, I just want to focus on my main priorities.  My letters to my grandchildren and my mom (and that’s today, btw).  Some days, I just work on designing new envelopes and stationary.

My other big project is my family home group on FB.  Every day, I do at least a scrapped picture of each of my two granddaughters.  I started this at the end of May, and it’s been on-going.  The FB page came into creation on August 1st.  Up till that time, I was sending the pictures to my girls through texts, which caused my phone bill to sky-rocket.  The FB idea has been terrific.  I’m so glad I did that.

I am kicking around a public FB group for Grannies Print Shop.  I will think on it this month, and hope I’ve come to a decision by December.  Any thoughts?

So today, I’m just going to focus on what offerings I have for you.  I hope you enjoy them.

The first graphic, which is the lead picture for today, is called “Don’t Make Me Get UP, and Come Over There”.  It’s for you moms.  My own mother used to say this to us kids, and I said it to my own kids. Is that a tradition in your home?

Now, on to my own FREE offerings today.  Just right click and save to your own computer.  Put a copy of my card in the folders you build, and you’ll always know where you got the graphics.  And, of course, it’s there for you to SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!



Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!


Today’s graphics are: LEAD at the top: “Don’t Make Me Get UP, and Come Over There”, a Quick Frame called GOOD DAY, a new card for Grannies Print Shop, a deco frame for printing and adding accessories to for a card, two coloring pages (one is advanced, the other is very simple), a front for a card “Thinking of You!”, a button to add a word or phrase to, a snail with HI to add to a card, and one paper deco block for a card. (See more below for this.)










I like to print out my decorations (decos, for short), and paste them to a cereal box or Kleenex box.  I then cut them out again.  Now they are quite sturdy, and they go great on a card.


Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together. (I hate to see Halloween end….).

Remember to grab my card!

I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment