Monday, September 26, 2016

Family Trees

Good Monday morning.  Family trees are very informative.  I worked on mine today.  (BTW, I have 10 FREE offerings today, so check them out.)



On my family private group, I was thinking about family trees.  I sat down and started putting ours together, one family at a time.

There’s been divorce, and there’s been death.

I wanted to have one place the family could come and see how we are all related.  It was a long project, this morning, but it is done.

I made mine using pictures.  I placed the names over each person.

It really looks nice, and I hope my family will enjoy it.

Have you thought of doing your family tree?

It was also my day to send out my letters to my grandkids and mom.  They are all ready to assemble and mail out!

With all that done, I’ve been building quick frame temples for you to use.  Go on and download these free goodies at Grannies Print Shop to make your scrapping easier.  Just make ONE card, and send it out!  See how good it feels, and stand back and wait for the reactions!

And now, onto the REAL SHARING.  First off!  A fun coloring page!!!  Try it, you’ll like it!


Below:  3 more hearts to go with the lead-in heart at the top.




Below:  Two quick frames that I made on Saturday for my granddaughters' pictures.  Put your own pictures inside.




Below:  This is a little stamp to add as an accessory for the quick frames.  It is a Funky Punk Critter named Myrtle.  (See frame below stamp.)





That’s it for the graphics today.

To make creating easier, you can buy blank cards with envelopes.  I use those from time-to-time, when I need a quick card in a hurry.
If you’d like to take the next step, and need tools to do it; look no further.  Go on!  Just right click, copy, save as, and start your journey today!  Put a smile on the faces of those you love.  Erase the miles between you.  It’s fun!  And now, it’s so easy.

Here’s my card to share, share, share with others!  And, thank you!



For ways to use these graphics, please check the first two weeks of posts.      

I appreciate any and all comments.
If you have trouble posting, try several times.  It took me a few times, and others have said that it was hard for them to post.  (You might also try right clicking on the comment to see if that brings it up.)

Have a terrific day, and see you Wednesday.

Cj at Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com; designed to help grandparents reach out to their grandchildren, so that closing the miles equals smiles.  Make a connection again, and let your grandkids know you are thinking of them.  If you consider making a physical card, you are remembering how wonderful it used to be to receive REAL MAIL from friends and family.  It’s a dying art, so I hope you’ll help keep the tradition alive!

 
Also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

Cookies are enabled per BlogSpot.  Continue only if you accept cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment