Monday, September 5, 2016

Fractal-Art Frames for Labor Day

Good Monday morning, and Happy Labor Day!  There's lots of fractal-art frames for you today.



I love doing artwork.  I use it myself for letters and cards, and even decorating presents.  And what better way to honor my art than to share it with you!

Lot of folks are off for Labor Day today, so make it really count, and have a safe and wonderful time.

Ever have one of your kids or grandchildren repeat something you said?  Maybe it was a cute remark or maybe it was SHOCKING!  I remember my mother-in-law kept my son one afternoon, and obviously he said some things that I apparently had said.  She said, “It was like having you right here with us.”  (She never said what he said, so I hope it was cute and not shocking!)

Sharing these conversations or ways a child describes and understands things is a great memory-keeper.  Write them down immediately!!  And then scrap them to document them.  Otherwise, you will forget them.  And they will never know about those little moments that took place that you could have told, about when they were young.

My first granddaughter used to say, “I want to wear the dress pink” instead of the “pink dress”.  Or, “I want to go in your car red” instead of your “red car”.

My youngest granddaughter used to assertively tell me, “Grandma!  Sit down right here; right here!” while vigorously patting the spot where she wanted me to sit.

We all have cute little stories about our kids and grandkids, so make sure you document them!

You will be so glad you did; and so will they!

And now, onto the REAL SHARING.

Here’s my first frame (below) for today.  Use this as a base to put your scrapped picture in.  You might use the bottom border for the date or a title.  This is a fractal-art card.



Above:  Here's one with a picture window.


Above:  Picture box and small journal box.

Below:  Here's an example.


Below:  Another frame.


One last frame below:


Hope you have a great Labor Day!



To make creating easier, you can buy blank cards with envelopes.  I use those from time-to-time, when I need a quick card in a hurry.

If you’d like to take the next step, and need tools to do it; look no further.  Go on!  Just right click, copy, save as, and start your journey today!  Put a smile on the faces of those you love.  Erase the miles between you.  It’s fun!  And now, it’s so easy.

Here’s my card to share, share, share with others!  And, thank you!


For ways to use these graphics, please check the first two weeks of posts.      

I’d appreciate any and all comments, and you can pick up my free journal coloring book by sending me an email to cjzphone at gmail dot com.  Allow 24 hours for a response.


If you have trouble posting, try several times.  It took me a few times, and others have said that it was hard for them to post.  You can also reach me at my personal email address, which is cjhampton at wideopenwest dot com.  (You might also try right clicking on the comment to see if that brings it up.)

Have a terrific weekend, and see you Wednesday.

Cj at Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com; designed to help grandparents reach out to their grandchildren, so that closing the miles equals smiles.  Make a connection again, and let your grandkids know you are thinking of them.  If you consider making a physical card, you are remembering how wonderful it used to be to receive REAL MAIL from friends and family.  It’s a dying art, so I hope you’ll help keep the tradition alive!

Also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

Cookies are enabled per BlogSpot.  Continue only if you accept cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment