Friday, September 2, 2016

Give a Gift to be Remembered

Good Friday morning!

 

Do you have a gift that you can share with people you love?  Do you take the time to put your gift in action?

We are all so busy today.  We rush around, doing three or four things at once.  Cell phone notifications break into valuable time.

I know how busy you are because that’s how I felt when I was working full-time.  And by the end of the day, I was exhausted!

If you journal, perhaps you also write letters, too.  Letters are great for reaching out and touching someone personally in a very special way.  Those letters may be kept for a lifetime or maybe not.  But the feeling the person felt when they got that letter will be remembered.

Cards do the same thing.

Perhaps you would like to create a very special card for someone very special in your life.

I personally have some old letters from my past.  I always smile when I read them, as well as many cards in my possession.

I am a morning person, but not everyone is.  The morning is a great creation-time for me.  Try getting up a little earlier one morning a week.  Print out some of the files you’ve downloaded and cut them out, and start putting together little cards.

Purchase some blank cards and envelopes, and GET YOUR GLUE ON!

Someday, when you are no longer here, the special someone’s in your life will remember all the great letters and cards they got from you.  You will hold a special place in their hearts forever.         

So go on.  Take these offerings today and save them for scrapping future cards.

My purpose here on this blog is simply to share some tools to make it easier to make cards of your own to send out to your grandchildren, moms, or friends.  If you need some communication tools, I’ve already done the creative work, and made a template for you to use.  I hope you do use them.

And now, onto the REAL SHARING.

Here are several frame templates for today.  Use it to insert your own picture, and color it in.



Here's an example of using the one just above.





The above picture is an example.

This frame below was used in a text card for my granddaughters yesterday.


And today's frame is this one below:


And the last for today is this one:



To make creating easier, you can buy blank cards with envelopes.  I use those from time-to-time, when I need a quick card in a hurry.

If you’d like to take the next step, and need tools to do it; look no further.  Go on!  Just right click, copy, save as, and start your journey today!  Put a smile on faces.  Erase the miles between you.  It’s fun!  And now, it’s so easy.

If you take the challenge, here's my card to pass around, to send out with physical cards, and just to share, share, share! Help spread the word.  It’s totally free.


For ways to use these graphics, please check the first two weeks of posts.       

I’d appreciate any and all comments, and you can pick up my free journal coloring book by sending me an email to cjzphone at gmail dot com.  Allow 24 hours for a response.
 
 

If you have trouble posting, try several times.  It took me a few times, and others have said that it was hard for them to post.  You can also reach me at my personal email address, which is cjhampton at wideopenwest dot com.  (You might also try right clicking on the comment to see if that brings it up.)

Have a terrific weekend, and see you Monday.

Cj at Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com; designed to help grandparents reach out to their grandchildren, so that closing the miles equals smiles.  Make a connection again, and let your grandkids know you are thinking of them.  If you consider making a physical card, you are remembering how wonderful it used to be to receive REAL MAIL from friends and family.  It’s a dying art, so I hope you’ll help keep the tradition alive!

Also find me on Intagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

Cookies are enabled per BlogSpot.  Continue only if you accept cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment