Friday, October 14, 2016

Let's Make A Halloween Card

Good FRIDAY (10.14.16) morning!  Well!  Halloween is approaching fast, so I think it would be good to make some Halloween cards.  Here are 12 items today to put one together FAST!


This is the card I am making today.  You can print it out and use it as is or print out one of the two bases and put it together however you wish.

These would make cute Halloween cards to send to school with your kids.  Do they exchange Halloween cards at school?  I know we did at work while I was working.

It’s still a great little card to print out and send to your grandchildren.

I was reading an article today about grandmothers who babysit for their grandchildren.  It seems doing so can keep you younger, more alert and productive.

The key was to only babysit one or two days a week.  Grandmothers who babysat all five days did not reap the same benefits.  Probably because it’s more like working outside the home.

Do you babysit your grandchildren?  How often?  Does it leave you feeling invigorated or tired?  Do more active children cause you to feel MORE tired?  Do you play games with them or leave them to entertain themselves?  Do they have TV time boundaries?

Do you travel to their house OR do they come to yours?  Which do you feel is better or easier?

When I babysat my oldest granddaughter, she came here.  It was mostly for the weekends.  I liked this because I could still do all the things I normally do.  It was easier NOT having to travel to and from.

With my youngest granddaughter, I go there.  As she is an active child, this may be better for her as she can entertain herself more at her own home.  But, I still don’t care for the traveling.

I hope you take a moment to put a comment below telling me how it works for you.

Here’s the graphics for today to assemble your own card or use the different graphics for other cards you create.

Below: 2 bases to start your card.


















And here is a calendar for November.


Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!

Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together.

Please take a minute to save and print my card so you know where you got the graphics.  Just add it the folder.  It’s ready to go to send out with the things you made or to share with others who might be interested in picking up the graphics.  Share!  Share!  Share!



I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment