Monday, October 17, 2016

Some More Halloween Creations

Good Monday (10.17.16) afternoon!  Lots of items today, and a few really spooky for Halloween.  Every tried to create your own picture in some outlandish fashion? Today, I have!




The two above are funny.  I did this one, and then I wondered how it would look mirror-imaged.

The one below, shows my normal face, a mirror image, and the fantasy face small.


It is also Bosses Day today, and I made this:


I spent my whole morning making lots of items, so my blog is a little late getting up today.

Let’s just get on with the graphics.  This is another Halloween card to use or put together.  I hope you like it!















Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!

Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together.

Please take a minute to save and print my card so you know where you got the graphics.  Just add it the folder.  It’s ready to go to send out with the things you made or to share with others who might be interested in picking up the graphics.  Share!  Share!  Share!



I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment