Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Snapchat Craze


Good Wednesday (10.26.16) morning!  I’m sure most of you know the Snapchat Craze by now.  And it’s causing some spin-offs, too.



Above:  I created this cartoony-face this morning.  I've been playing with family photos since July of this year.  Another one I did yesterday is below.


As I've said, I started playing back in July with several pictures.  Because I love creating characters, I wanted some old lady pictures.  I had a picture of my sister and me, and wanted to send her something funny.  The picture itself wasn't very good, but it was fun!


This one is for creating characters.


I worked on another one this morning:  She reminds me of either Blanche from The Golden Girls or Betty Davis.



I also did this one this morning from one of the above.


It's funny.  As I said at the beginning, people are jumping on the Snapchat bandwagon.  I was going through my emails and found this eHow makeup site.  Go check it out.

http://www.ehow.com/how_12343425_4-snapchat-filter-makeup-tutorials-need-watch.html?utm_source=ehow&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ehow_general_1022&utm_content=general

Then I did a search and found this.  If you use Snapchat, and would like to know WHO TO FOLLOW; go here.  They will give you the top 10 plus more!



Onto my own FREE offerings today.  Just right click and save to your own computer.  Put a copy of my card in the folders you build, and you’ll always know where you got the graphics.  And, of course, it’s there for you to SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!




Just right click and save to your computer.  All graphics are made by me!

Today’s graphics are: two quick frames, 1 birthday card, another quick frame, a National Cat Day card, and a National Say Hey Day card,  A total of 6 graphics.







Okay!  That’s it for today’s graphics.  Use them with some pre-made cards and envelopes, and your cards will just take a minute to get together.

Remember to grab my card!

I’d appreciate any and all comments.  Please take a moment to leave one below.  And thanks!

Cj @ Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com designs are to help grandparents and grown children reach out to those they love.  Closing the miles equal smiles (on their faces and in their hearts).  Make a connection again by sending a physical card so others will feel the joy of receiving REAL MAIL. Don’t let letter-writing and card-sending wither and die.  Keep it alive with the help of these graphics!  Enjoy!!!

You can also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.

COOKIES ARE ENABLED PER BLOGSPOT; CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment