Friday, August 5, 2016

Art Used To Portray Grandchildrens' Greatest Attributes


While my eldest granddaughter is a beautiful girl, this is a physical side of her.  I don’t want her to always be concentrating on the outside.

What I want to call attention to are what her greatest attributes are and who she is on the inside.  Art is good to use for this.

When you see such a generous spirit, that’s a great focus.

When you meet someone who would give you the last bite of their candy bar, EVERY TIME, that is an amazing thing.

So when I created this art, I was focusing on GENEROSITY.

This would be for a text template.  I would put the person’s picture in it, take a picture, and then text the picture to them with a message.  (Of course, you could also use the first one as a card.)  The picture is 625 x 659 pixels, jpg, 1.19 MB.



The second card is with a blank.

 


You would need to cut your picture to fit it in. 

To size it how you want it, right click on the picture and choose save as.  Save it to a location on your computer so you can find it.

Now open a new Word document.  Go to the Insert tab and choose picture.  Find the saved picture on your computer and insert it into Word.

When you click on the new image, you’ll see the four corners have little squares.  You can grab any corner and drag it to the size you wish.

Now you can right click and copy this new size, and paste it under that picture on the beginning of a new line. 

Makes several copies different sizes, and print them. 

Choose the size that works with the picture of your card recipient.  Cut and glue them in, and you’ve got a card or text card.

If you’d like to put the pieces together yourself, try these.  Just follow the instructions already given for saving them and printing them out.

 



If you’re enjoying this blog, please let your friends and family know by giving them a card below.  You can also give them my url.  If you send this out as a card, remember to include my card with it.

 


Thanks for your time.  See you again on Monday!

Enjoy!  Please consider leaving a comment below.  As a thank you, I’ll send you a copy of my COLOR MY WAY THROUGH MY PERSONAL JOURNAL: Thirty-one Pages to Get a Little More ME Time.  Please email me your valid email address to receive it.  (This will also put you on my email list.  But don’t worry.  I won’t share or sell your email with anyone else.  I respect your privacy.)

My email is cjzphone at gmail dot com.
 
Dates are left off, so you can print and use again, if you wish.



Cj at Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com; designed to help grandparents reach out to their grandchildren, so that closing the miles equals smiles.  Make a connection again, and let your grandkids know you are thinking of them.  If you consider making a physical card, you are remembering how wonderful it used to be to receive REAL MAIL from friends and family.  It’s a dying art, so I hope you’ll help keep the tradition alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment