Sunday, August 21, 2016

Original Communication Toppers

Good Monday morning!



Just a few treats for you today.  Use them in your emails to others, in letters to your kids and grandkids, or to friends far away!  Great little original communication toppers.  (This is Funky Punk Critter: Myrtle.)

There's no doubt that I love communicating through words.  That's why I journal.  That's why I do this blog.

I love sending out little special letters and text cards to my kids and grandkids.

Someone has a celebration?  Someone has a loss?  These graphics are great for creating.

I love it when my sister tells me how much my stepmother loves getting my letters and artwork.  She is in a nursing home, and while she enjoys the community, physical letters really brighten up her week.  She gets one every other week.

I create every day, and I've been doing so since 2005.  I've been able to look over all the years and see how much my creations have changed and improved.  *My old blog was HomeSpunGraphics dot blogspot dot com.

I think communication through physical means, like writing letters, is become a lost art.  With families living all over the country, we use email, Skype, chats, Facebook, and so many apps to communicate.  This is terrific!  But a physical letter in the hand is more uncommon today, but such a private, personal way to reach out and touch someone.

You may not want to communicate as much as I do, but can you imagine just doing a real "snail mail" letter once a month?  It's so totally private ... and personal.

I know there are others out in the internet world that know exactly what I mean.  You journal!  You scrapbook!  You are creative!!!  Right?

I know that's me!

If you'd like to take the next step, and need tools to do it; look no further.  Go on!  Just right click, copy, save as, and start your journal today!  Put a smile on faces.  Erase the miles between you.  It's fun!  And now, it's so easy.

If you take the challenge, here's my card to pass around, to send out with physical cards, and just to share, share, share!  Help spread the word!  It's totally free!


For ways to use these graphics, please check the first two weeks of posts.

And now!  On to the graphics.  I hope you enjoy them!

Myrtle's paper:  with Myrtle square and green box already on it.  Print it out as is or add your own loving words to somebody who needs to hear them.


Blank Myrtle background paper.


The large white box for your picture.

And below, a few other papers I made over the weekend for you to enjoy and decorate yourself.  These are my Little House papers.




Here's three with Punky Lemon.



I was going to stop here, but found these to add today in my blog folder.  Add them to your creations!




I'd appreciate any and all comments, and you can pick up my free journal coloring book by sending me an email to cjzphone at gmail dot com. Allow 24 hours for a response.

Hope to see you back here on Wednesday!

Cj at Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com; designed to help grandparents reach out to their grandchildren, so that closing the miles equals smiles.  Make a connection again, and let your grandkids know you are thinking of them.  If you consider making a physical card, you are remembering how wonderful it used to be to receive REAL MAIL from friends and family.  It’s a dying art, so I hope you’ll help keep the tradition alive!
Also find me on Instagram at cj.hampton.  Thanks.
Cookies enable per BlogSpot; continue only if you accept cookies!





No comments:

Post a Comment