Friday, August 19, 2016

Smiles On Their Faces

Cookies are enable per BlogSpot.  Continue only if you agree to cookies.  Thank you.

Good Friday morning!


I've been having trouble with my computer lately.  I'll be working, and it just shuts off.  Right now, it is up and working, so let me get my graphics up today for you.  (I also had a new furnace and air conditioner put in yesterday, so the house is cool once again.)

Text cards do put smiles on their faces.  And I'm talking about my grandkids.  Could be the smiles on your own grandchildren!!!

I'm sharing text card (can also be used as cards) templates for you to grab.  I use this, and thought others might like to use them, too.

Here's my card to pass around, to send out with physical cards, and just to share, share, share!


I've got a few templates for you today.  I work on creating more on the days I'm not doing my blog, so thought I'd go on and post them for YOU!  Enjoy!


This one was for yesterday.  Here's Punk Blue. Feel free to just use it as a card.


Here is the blank.  I left the colored tags off.  You can cut out the colors you want and words, and add them to the card.

The card for today is this one.


This is the blank for you to add your loved one to or fill it in with words.


As an example, here I am in this text card.  It's a very old picture.


Here is the one for tomorrow that I'll be using.  This is done with fractals.  So was the one from yesterday.


And here I am from 16 years ago in tomorrow's card.

I don't want to leave today without giving you a popular type of image that's all the rave right now.


Yes.  It's a coloring page!  I hope you'll print it out for yourself or your visiting grandchildren.

For ways to use these graphics, please check the first two weeks of posts.

I'd appreciate any and all comments, and you can pick up my free coloring book by sending me an email to cjzphone at gmail dot com.  Allow 24 hours for a response.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Cj at Grannies Print Shop.blogspot.com; designed to help grandparents reach out to their grandchildren, so that closing the miles equals smiles.  Make a connection again, and let your grandkids know you are thinking of them.  If you consider making a physical card, you are remembering how wonderful it used to be to receive REAL MAIL from friends and family.  It’s a dying art, so I hope you’ll help keep the tradition alive!







No comments:

Post a Comment